1. The collection of personal data is necessary in order to process and follow up on the application you submitted. Information collected from you will be used for the purpose of processing your application or other employment-related matters.
2. Providing full and complete information in your application and/or completion of all items on the application form is obligatory for selection purposes. Failure to provide these data may affect the processing and outcome of your application.
3. Information we collect about you is strictly confidential. Data may be provided to the appropriate departments in the Company for recruitment and employment-related purposes. We will not disclose any personal information provided in your application to any external bodies or organizations unless your consent have been received or we are required to do so by law.
4. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of not longer than twenty-four months. When there are similar vacancies in other departments during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. Thereafter, your application together with all material you provide will be disposed of.
5. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and/or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please write to The Human Resources Department of Bossini Enterprises Limited on E-mail address: email@example.com.