- Responsible for E-commerce warehousing and fulfillment including sortation, transportation and logistics and return goods management;
- Liaise with respective departments effectively to implement supply chain activities, stock planning, replenishment and inventory control;
- Manage and perform all aspects of daily warehouse operations and lead a small team in warehouse;
- Optimize the supply chain processes in warehouse;
- Develop and implement the workplace safety plan to reduce the risk of staff injury in warehouse;
- Prepare regular warehouse reports to management and related parties;
- Formulate and drive warehouse management and supply chain improvement plan to respective stakeholders; and
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years’ of relevant experience in supply chain management and warehouse operations of which 3 years’ at supervisory level;
- Experience in retail industry or FMCG is preferred;
- Good communication skills and highly motivated to collaborate with people from all levels;
- Problem solving skills and with strong sense of responsibility;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline with high accuracy;
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing skills; and
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Our remuneration packages will be commensurate with your QUALITY.
Please send in your application with current and expected salary by quoting the relevant reference number on the subject via
Fax: 2370 7704
Mail: Bossini Enterprises Limited, 2/F, PopOffice, 9 Tong Yin Street, Tseung Kwan O
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. For details of our Personal Information Collection Statement, please click here.